A faster metabolism is known to boost weight loss and give you a slimmer and healthier body. But not everyone is blessed with a metabolism that burns calories fast. So what are you to do? Well, there are countless natural metabolism boosters that you can try at home. These metabolism boosters can come in the form of food, exercise, and natural supplements that help your body burn more calories and fat, helping you lose weight fast.
How to Increase Metabolism
There are many ways to boost your metabolism naturally. Metabolism is the biological process wherein the body burns calories and converts them into energy. This energy, in turn, is responsible for helping us breathe, digest food, think, circulate blood, and just about everything that keeps us alive. Every time we eat and drink, we can thank our metabolism for converting all the calories we consume into the energy we need every day.
A fast metabolism can burn calories faster, preventing the conversion of these calories into fat storage, which leads to weight gain. Therefore, you need to have a faster metabolism if you want to burn more fat and lose weight.
While there are many methods of losing weight and burning calories faster, it’s always the safer route to go the natural way. There are simple and natural methods to achieve a faster metabolism, that doesn’t involve invasive or harsh chemicals.
One of the ways you can naturally boost your metabolism is through exercise. It has been scientifically proven by increase body core temperature or high-intensity interval training jumpstarts metabolism, helping you burn calories faster. These are exercises that are quick and intense, such as interval running. Lifting weights is also another form of exercise that can boost the metabolism rate.
Another natural method is consuming food that increases metabolic rate. And lastly, you can also use natural dietary supplements to help make your metabolism faster.
Foods that Boost Your Metabolism
You can find foods that boost your metabolism in any regular supermarket. In fact, you may even have these foods in your pantry as we speak. The more metabolism-boosting food you eat, the higher your metabolism gets, helping you burn calories faster.
Here are some of the best metabolism-boosting foods:
- Protein-Rich Food
These include meats, fish, nuts, seeds, legumes, and eggs. They help your burn calories faster because they require more energy to digest. Eating protein-rich food can increase your metabolism by up to 30%.
- Spicy Food
Spicy food such as chili peppers can help you burn 50 more calories each day. This is because they contain capsaicin, which is a compound that increases the body’s temperature, helping you burn calories faster.
- Coffee and Tea
With caffeine, coffee and tea can help you burn more calories by up to 11%.
- Vitamin C-rich Food
These can include citrus fruits and other fruits and vegetables that contain large amounts of the vitamin. Vitamin C deficiency has been linked to fatigue, and fat oxidation.
- Metabolism -Booster Smoothie
A metabolism-booster smoothie is a great way to enjoy the above-mentioned food as a meal replacement, particularly for breakfast. By drinking a metabolism-boosting smoothie, you can start your day with a boosted metabolism.
You can mix citrus fruits such as pineapple, green tea, and seeds in your smoothie, as well as protein powder to make a powerful smoothie to start your day. Add in some honey or milk, and you’ve got a great metabolism-boosting drink for breakfast.
Aside from exercise and food, you can also use dietary supplements to increase your metabolic rate. These are made of 100% natural ingredients that consist of extracts, herbs, and food that are scientifically proven to boost metabolism levels.
Here are three supplements to try:
- Meticore – is 100% natural, veegatrian and non-GMO safe. It boosts metabolism for weight loss and consists of a proprietary blend of 6 of the highest quality detoxifying ingredients that speed up metabolic rate. Supports a healthy heart, brain, joints, and overall health. It is USA-made and has been shown to improve sleep as well.
- Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic – This dietary supplement is 100% natural and is alleged to help you lose weight within 10 days. It consists of ingredients derived from berries, herbs, and vegetables with a formulation from Okinawa ancient blends. Some of its benefits include faster metabolic rates. reduced appetite, improved energy levels, improved digestion, as well as reduced inflammation.
- Carbofix – Works by boosting your metabolism. Some people are naturally skinny and can get away with eating what would make other people fat because their metabolisms work so well.
- Resurge – Another 100% natural supplement, it is formulated to deliver fat-burning properties that promote sleep, accelerated weight loss, and consists of 7 natural ingredients that increase the HGH or the Human Growth Hormone. It also addresses the root cause of weight gain.
Tea Metabolism Booster
If you’re not interested in using supplements or changing your diet, then taking tea might just be the best option for you.
Here are 3 different kinds of tea that are known to boost metabolism levels:
- Green Tea
- Oolong Tea
- Yerba Mate
The three kinds of teas contain high levels of catechins, which are antioxidants that trigger the release of fat tissues from the body, as well as improve the body’s ability to metabolize fat. They are also known to have powerful thermogenic effects, contributing to faster fat-burning effects.
The Bottom Line
If you’re looking for ways to lose weight naturally, then incorporating natural metabolism boosters into your diet and lifestyle is the best idea. You can replace your daily diet with foods that boost metabolism. or take supplements for metabolism, or practice interval runs and lifting weights for fast, healthy, and natural methods for weight loss.